At B&S Truck Repair, we know that your truck is your livelihood. You travel hundreds of miles in your truck to have cash flow. Suppose anything happens to your truck while making a delivery. It can put you in the wrong spot. Well, with us you don’t have to worry about anything. We have some of the best technicians in the states at your service. Before going on any trip, remember to give us a call. Our technician will make a thorough examination of the vehicle to make sure that you are good to go. They will check your automobile’s tires and see if there is any problem. Our professionals will repair your semi-truck tires in no time. Moreover, from tire repair & replacement to complete computer diagnostic technology, repairs, and inspection. Our certified professionals will ensure that your truck is in a topnotch condition and you are back in the game in no time.
Is there a semi-truck tire repair near me?
B&S Truck Repair is always near you. We are facilitating our loyal customers with various exciting services like:
- We are always ready for an urgent emergency call.
- Afterward, we have years of experience in vehicle and semi-truck tire repair services.
- Moreover, with the best truck, there is no hidden cost, and all prices are fixed.
- Furthermore, our customer support service is highly amicable and always available.
Get in touch with the B&S Truck Repair shop in town.
Every heavy-duty vehicle driver knows the worth of properly functioning tires. Suppose there is a tiny bit issue in any tire of your truck. The results can be disastrous, not only for you but also for the vehicle close to you. So whenever going for a long and challenging trip, always ensure that your semi-truck tires are in the excellent shop, and if there is a problem, you can contact us. We are experts in repairing semi-truck tires if the tire is busted and you want a new one. We also have a truck tire shop with high-grade and exceptional tires for your semi-truck. Contact B&S Truck Repair for the best semi-truck tire solutions.
Semi Truck Tire Sizes
With everything going in a hassle and transporting goods here and there. Truck tire sizes play an essential role in maintaining these heavy-duty vehicles’ performance, effectiveness, and safety. Dump tires are made to resist the heavy loads and strenuous requirements of long-distance transportation.
Commercial Truck Tire Sizes
Commercial truck tire sizes are created expressly to fulfill the needs of heavy-duty trucks employed in a variety of sectors, including planning, construction, and transportation. B&S truck tire sizes have been carefully chosen to offer the best performance, carrying capacity, toughness, and safety. Typical tire sizes for commercial trucks include:
- 295/75R22.5: This tire size is widely used for small and long-haul applications. It has a width of 295 millimeters, a sidewall height that is 75% of the width and fits a 22.5-inch rim diameter. It gives a good balance of load-carrying capacity, fuel efficiency, and traction.
- 11R22.5: Another popular tire size for semi-trucks, the 11R22.5 is often used in small areas and long-haul operations. It has a width of 11 inches, a sidewall height that is approximately 75% of the width and fits a 22.5-inch rim diameter. It provides clients based on their favorite stability, durability, and traction.
- 285/75R24.5: This tire size is commonly found on larger vehicles and some regional haul trucks. It has a width of 285 millimeters, a sidewall height that is 75% of the width and fits a 24.5-inch rim diameter. It offers heavy load-carrying capacity and traction while providing a smoother ride.
- 315/80R22.5: This tire size is often used in heavy-duty applications and trucks requiring higher load-carrying capacity. It has a width of 315 millimeters, a sidewall height that is 80% of the width and fits a 22.5-inch rim diameter. It provides exceptional stability, durability, and traction for demanding operations.
Dump Truck Tire Sizes
Due to their versatile applications, B&S truck repair has commercial trucks, a specialized type of commercial truck, which also needs tire sizes. Dump truck tire sizes may be different based on the truck’s size and capacity. The terrain it travels over, and the purpose for which it is being used. Typically, the tires of dump trucks are manufactured to offer outstanding grip, durability, and resistance to cuts and punctures.
- 11R24.5: Medium- and heavy-duty dump trucks often utilize tires with a diameter of 11R24.5. It has a 24.5-inch rim diameter, has a sidewall height of around 75% of the width, and is 11 inches wide. It offers high traction and load-carrying capabilities for various dump truck applications.
- 12.00R24: This tire size is commonly used on larger, heavy-duty dump trucks operating in rugged terrain. It has a width of 12 inches and fits a 24-inch rim diameter. It provides exceptional load-carrying capacity and off-road traction, making it suitable for demanding construction and mining applications.
When you are on a longer or shorter road trip, choosing the appropriate tire sizes for commercial trucks, including semi-trucks and dump trucks, is essential for optimal performance, safety, and efficiency. Size is always not the game, but semi-truck tires need to be properly maintained and regularly inspected to ensure optimal performance and road safety. This includes preserving the recommended tire pressure, inspecting the tires for wear or damage, and rotating the tires as needed. This is because you are not struck in the middle of an important journey. Truck owners may maximize the life and dependability of their tires by choosing the right tire size and following sound maintenance procedures, eventually improving the efficiency and profitability of their fleet.
Get The Perfect Tires For Your Truck Today!
Facilitating you with the best Semi tire repair services
Making hundreds of trips in a year can take a toll on your semi-truck tires. If they aren’t properly checked, the tires can bust during a shipment, and you will be stranded in the wildernesses of the highway. However, in this desperate situation, we will be there for you. With a simple click, we will be there to save your day. Our certified professionals and exceptional semi-tire repair capabilities will put you back on track in no time.
Moreover, we have the most advanced workshop for your semi-truck tires repairment and MTO-approved certification. With the B&S Truck Repair, nothing goes wrong. Get in touch now.
Our semi-truck services
B&S Truck Repair provides numerous truck maintaining and repairing services. Some of the primary key features are:
- With us, you can rebuild your truck engine.
- Brand new equipment for truck alignment and truck brakes, drums services.
- Moreover, excellent truck air condition repair and any semi-truck electrical work. You name it. We can make it.
- Furthermore, you can even contact us for truck towing, oil change, truck transmission, and fleet maintenance. The list goes on and on. However, these are some of the main capabilities of our organization. to get a good overview. You can contact us or even surf our website.
- In addition, for the best semi-truck tire repair services, you can contact the B&S Truck Repair anytime. We are always near you.